Most members of AdvoConnection are aware of the upcoming Business Institute, but for those of you who aren’t members – you are invited, too!
The cost to attend goes up this week, so this is the time to make your commitment.
Topics will include legal, insurance, marketing, tools, money and certification. Here are some of the questions we will answer:
- Do you have the right insurance at the best price?
- What forms do you need and what makes your contracts legally binding?
- What’s the latest on certification issues?
- How can you deal with business problems your client poses, like not paying his bill, or refusing to sign important paperwork?
- Does your website put your best foot forward?
- What’s the best approach to social media marketing?
- How can you best price your services?
- How should you approach clients about payment?
- What does the IRS expect from you?
- What are some inexpensive ways to reach the right potential clients?
- What other types of services might you be able to offer?
- Who else is out there to help you improve and grow your business?
We’ll have plenty of opportunities for networking, too – including speed dating! (sort of…..)
And – a very special surprise guest will provide our keynote speech. Join us – because there won’t be a dry eye in the place.
We do hope you can join us! Thursday, November 3 in Berkeley, CA.
Learn more – and register here: www.AdvoConnectionConference.com
(I look forward to meeting you!)
article sponsor: loansonline